Courses by Faculty
Courses taught by Curtin Sarawak but owned by other areas
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Science (Applied Geology)
- Bachelor of Technology (Computer Systems and Networking)
Master of Philosophy (Chemical Engineering)*
* Alternative Masters available, contact Division for further information
- Master of Philosophy (Civil Engineering)
- Master of Philosophy (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Master of Philosophy (Geology)
- Master of Philosophy (Mechanical Engineering)
- Master of Philosophy (Petroleum Engineering)
The online handbook is the repository of Curtin University of Technology (“Curtin”) course information. While Curtin makes all reasonable endeavors to keep its online courses handbook up-to-date, information within this website is subject to change from time to time. Curtin reserves the right to change the contents and/or the method of assessment, to change or alter tuition fees of any unit of study, to withdraw/any unit of study or program which it offers, to impose limitations on enrolment in any unit or program, and/or to vary arrangements for any program without notification via the website.
For course overviews and enrolment information please visit our future students website.