Welcome to Curtin University's Courses Handbook online
What is a course / unit?
- A Unit is an area of study, and the combination of units make up the course.
- A Course is a structured combination of approved units which when completed qualifies the student for an award from Curtin University.
The search below can be used to find a course. To search for units, select the 'Units' link in the menu at the left of this page.
Can't find it?
Enter one or more words OR the study package code or course code (eg 1234).
- Undergraduate courses include: Bridging, Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree, and Bachelor Honours Degree.
- Postgraduate courses include: Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters, and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
A selection of the many careers catered for by Curtin courses.
- Select Vice-Chancellory for courses for the Centre for Regional Education, VTEC and the John Curtin Institute of Public Policy.
- For a list of courses organised by school/department, please select Courses by faculty
Select from the drop down list to view Courses by Faculty / Teaching Area.
Select from the drop down list to view Courses by degree type.
View Courses Alphabetically
To view courses alphabetically, please select a letter.
The online handbook is the repository of Curtin University of Technology (“Curtin”) course information. While Curtin makes all reasonable endeavors to keep its online courses handbook up-to-date, information within this website is subject to change from time to time. Curtin reserves the right to change the contents and/or the method of assessment, to change or alter tuition fees of any unit of study, to withdraw/any unit of study or program which it offers, to impose limitations on enrolment in any unit or program, and/or to vary arrangements for any program without notification via the website.
For course overviews and enrolment information please visit our future students website.